Yeah, I'm still around...more fun to read others' blog posts than write my own, though.
As I write this it's Sunday of the 2010 Labor Day weekend. The weather has moderated a bit so the house is open and the AC is off...for now.
I'm using vacation instead of going to work tonight.
I spent yesterday afternoon working on the yard - between the rain and the heat the last couple of weeks I haven't been able (or wanted) to mow - tough when you work nights...neighbors aren't happy with mowing at 6 AM at the same time they're unhappy about the height of the grass in our yard. Can't win.
Sitting here thinking of things I should be doing, things I need to do, and things I'd like to do, and trying to find something that overlaps all 3 categories. Might have to settle for 2 out of 3.
Time to post this and get on with the day.
Be safe...come back and see me again.
Two out of every three days....
55 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment